My Blog List

Monday, August 29, 2022

Thanks - One Line Sentiments Stamp Set

 Today I have a couple of cards to share with you that I made featuring the new Thank You One Line Sentiments set. 


For this first card I stamped the Seaside Treasure  Hunt image on white card stock and used Pan Pastels to color the water and the colorful sky.   I stamped Thank You One Line sentiments and cut it out with scissors and added a piece of adhesive foam strip by Scrapbook Adhesives.  The strips work perfect with the sentiment.

The second card was pretty easy to make.  I stamped the Iwo Jima image on designer paper.  I added the Thank you One Line Sentiments on the bottom with a foam strip like I mentioned above.  

I hope you enjoyed seeing how I used the one line sentiment set with the two other stamp sets.  

Have a great week and I hope you come back to visit soon.

3 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards, great one line sentiments, they look really useful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, beautiful pan pastel background on the first and always like how you make a card fabulous with patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sentiments on both cards and really useful to have in your stash.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete