My Blog List

Monday, September 12, 2022

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Book Town

 Hello, hope this finds you all doing well and off to a good start to the new week.  I am starting my Monday off with sharing cards that I made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Book Town.

I started my first card by stamping the image on white card stock.  I used Copic Markers to color my book town.  I used distress ink and a Heidi Pettie Cloud stencil to make the sky.

I like to color, but I know there are some of you who do not so I wanted to show you an easier way to use this stamp.  I picked out a piece of designer paper and stamped my image directly on it.   You can choose different papers and make an array of cards using the Book Town stamp. It looks good on a blue paper that was in the same pad as the pink one.

Thank you, so much, for coming by today.  Let me know what you think of my cards and what would be your preference in coloring this image.

Have a great week.


4 comments:

  1. Great stamps and love both versions
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super cards, I love the colourful one but the second one is fabulous as well.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards, your coloring is lovely and I always like your patterned paper cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two nicely done cards! Since I love, Love, books. You know I really like this stamp and the way you colored it!

    ReplyDelete