My Blog List

Monday, September 19, 2022

Blue Knight - Tall Pines

 Hello Friends.  Today I am sharing a couple of cards I made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Tall Pines.


For this card I stamped the image on my card stock.  I used  Sunrise- Sunset Pan Pastels to make the sky.  When I got my sky to the color I wanted I stamped my image again. 


I used a Heidi Pettie cloud stencil and distress inks (Spun Sugar and Faded Lilac) to create my clouds on white card stock.  I, then, stamped my image over the top of the clouds.  

Thanks, so much, for coming by today.  Have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards love the different colourways and silhouette stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how the one image can look so different in the two colourways. Two beautiful cards, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Shirley, your skies, clouds are amazing!

    ReplyDelete