My Blog List

Monday, November 21, 2022

Winter Farmland Christmas

Hello, it looks like a Monday to me and it is time for another card featuring Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  Today I am using the Winter Farmland stamp. 


I stamped my image on white card stock and colored it with Copic Markers.  I used my Spellbinders circle die to put it in a circle and used a coordinating scallop circle die to make the frame. I found some silver designer paper and I sponged turquoise ink over it.  I stamped Merry Christmas in turquoise, as well.  

Thank you, for stopping in today.

5 comments:

  1. How stunning! I was sure that was a stenciled background! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Shirley, love the image and design and the fabulous background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely stamped image and card, the turquoise makes the red barn pop off the card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background paper-I thought it was stencilled too.love the Wintry image

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Shirley, I love the image and the pretty paper in the background, Kate x

    ReplyDelete