My Blog List

Monday, November 7, 2022

Winter Tree with Fence Christmas card

 Hello, Friends.  Hope this finds you all well and doing great.  We are having a little cooler temps, but still have a few warm days.  I think this might be the last week for the warm days according to what the the weather report says.  I am not ready for those temps that me go "brrrrrrrrrrrrr".  

Today I am sharing a Christmas card that I made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  I am using the Winter Tree with Fence Stamp, Horse and Sleigh and  Christmas Koala stamps.  I really like the way this one came out.  I will be making more of this one.

All of the above stamp sets are highlighted in blue, but only one would come out in color.  Sometimes I highlight and none of them have the color.  Crazy blogger glitch, I guess.  

I started by stamping the winter tree with fence, the horse and sleigh and the sentiment from Christmas Koala on my card stock. I added the clouds using the Heidi Pettie cloud stencil and turquoise ink.  I matted it with silver card stock.  I went through all my paper stash and did not find a paper that matched my image exactly.  I am a little OCD so I kept looking in every nook and cranny that I might have stored paper.   Still nothing suited me.   I finally picked a piece of silver and white paper, I took my cosmetic brush, one I use for crafts, and brushed turquoise ink across it.  Viola, a perfect match.  Now I am wishing I had more of that paper, but I still have a few sheets to use for my Christmas cards, I plan to make just like this one..   I added my panels to my card base to complete my card.  

Thank you, for coming by today.  I appreciate you stopping in to view my cards and seeing your comment.  Have a wonderful week.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamped Wintry scene
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful Shirley, lovely images to make this pretty winter scene, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! This is such a beautiful and peaceful scene, I love it Shirley. Great tip about the paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous winter scene, so peaceful and relaxing to look at!

    ReplyDelete