My Blog List

Monday, October 31, 2022

Horse and Sleigh

Hello, I am back today with cards I made using the Horse and Sleigh set from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.


I have thought of making a black and white card with this set for quite some time. I decided it was time to pick out paper and make it happen.  I started by embossing the horse and sleigh with fine black embossing powder on my white card stock panel.  I stamped the sentiment on white card stock, from the Warm Hedgehog stamp set, using black ink.  I used red decorative paper cord to make the red wreath.  I made panels using designer paper   I then, put everything together to place on the card base.


For this card I used blue and silver sparkly paper and Reminence designer paper.    I stamped my Horse and Sleigh directly on the designer paper.  It was a fairly quick card and I was happy with the end result.  

Thank you, for stopping by today.  I hope you liked the cards.  Have a great week. 

 



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, I love the designs and how you achieve the different scenes with the same image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous cards Shirley, I love the papers and design of your first with the beautiful sentiment. The second is awesome, stamping onto the design paper certainly makes it a complete scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both fabulous cards -I thought ooh I love the monochrome card -then I saw the second one-brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, the first is lovely and perfect sentiment and the second one, so shimmery and wintery!

    ReplyDelete