My Blog List

Monday, January 9, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Branches and Leaves

 Hello, it is Monday and once again, I have two cards to share with you made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  I used the new Branches and Leaves Stamp set.  


For my first card, I stamped the Coffee mug on designer paper.  I stamped it again on another piece of the designer paper.  I, then, used the Branches and Leaves stamp set and stamped the branches and leaves on it.  I used Copic Markers to color the leaves and blooms.   The new Coffee die set came in handy to cut out the cup.   I then adhered the colored leaves cup over the previously stamped cup.  I added a sentiment from Bible Verse 2 to the card.  


This card was made pretty much the same way as the first card other than I used the to go cup on my card.

Thank you, for coming by today.  It is always good to see you here, it makes my day.

4 comments:

  1. Both great CAS cards love the stamps and both cups
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and thoughtful cards Shirley, love those cups and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Shirley, I love the images and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, like the sentiments and your designs!

    ReplyDelete