My Blog List

Monday, January 16, 2023

Forest and Mountain

 Hello, Stamping Friends!  I hope this Monday morning finds you all doing well.  It is hard to believe that we are half way through the month.  February will be here before we know it.

Today I have cards to show you that were made using Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Forest and Mountains.



I stamped both images on white card stock and colored them with Copics. I used Heidi Pettie cloud templates and turquoise ink to create the sky.

I had foot surgery ten days ago so I have been, pretty much, confined to the living room sofa and my bed.  My computer and craft room are in the basement so I am not getting any crafting done. Thankfully, I got most of my cards done before surgery for this month.  I am hoping to see more improvement this week.  I am not enjoying the uncomfortable bandage or the unattractive shoe I have to wear.  I won’t cry, too much, about it.

Thank you, for stopping by to see my cards today.  I hope you liked them.  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and love all the tree stamps-sorry to hear about your foot and hope it feels better soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are stunning. Wishing you a speedy recovery. I had foot surgery years ago-I can sympathize with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are beautiful , I love the scenes you've built up.
    I hope your foot improves soon and you can get back to normal, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete