My Blog List

Monday, March 11, 2024

Blue Knight-The Pier

 Hello there.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I bet it went by all too quickly, like always.   I am back today with cards that I made using the  Blue Knight -The Pier stamp.   

My first card was made by stamping my The Pier image on a piece of Blue Knight Designer Paper 
Day Sky 2.    I colored the Pier using Copic Markers.  I stamped the Silhouette Sportsman on the pier.
I used the sentiment from the Gone Fishin' stamp set.

For this card, I stamped my Pier on white card stock.  I colored the pier, water and mountains with Copics and then stamped the silhouette Boys with Pets on it.  I stamped the boat from Gone Fishin' in the water.  I used a Heidi Pettie Reverse Cloud Stencil for the sky.  The sentiment is from the one line stamp set 

Thanks, for joining me today.  Come back soon.


6 comments:

  1. This duo of cards is just amazing. I love how you created that amazing sky in the first card, and the silhouette images look just perfect on the 2nd. Nice work on both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two amazing male themed cards my partner would definitely agree with the sentiment on the first card he is a very keen Angler super makes
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful male themed cards, I love the bolder blue one because of the contrast and fabulous clouds.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both fabulous masculine cards,love the first one just because I used to go beach fishing with my Dad when I was younger-okay I was usually there for the beach and sandwiches lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both are so cool, I love that the stamp has the mountains in the background, gives it more interest and both of the silhouettes look perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous scenery cards, it looks like you are really outdoors with your lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete