My Blog List

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Paper Cupcakes and Blue Knight

 Hello and Happy Sunday to you.  Hope you all are having a very enjoyable and restful day.  I have been playing at my craft table today and for much of the week.  It has been a while since I worked on random cards.  I have so many images that are stamped and some are colored.  Some has been there for years.  I took some of those images and made them into cards.  

The first two cards are Paper Cupcakes digital stamps. Paper Cupcakes was the first company that I designed for.  I loved the stamps.  Paper Cupcakes closed several years ago.  I decided this week, I was going to use two of their images.  

I made this card for a Splitcoaststampers Challenge this week.  I love turquoise and orange together.

I always loved this image.  I suppose it would have to be for someone going through breast cancer of for someone that has a birthday that has had breast cancer.  I am open to other suggestions of uses for this card.


I had this Blue Knight image (Flowering Vine) already stamped on the designer paper.  I decided to color the flowers and the vines.  The outer layering die cut was laying on my table so I grabbed a stencil to use on it and stamped on a sentiment.  I like the way it came out.  

Thank you, for taking a look at my cards.  I will be back tomorrow for another posting of my weekly Blue Knight Cards.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection of cards Shirley, like your unique cupcakes and the flowering vine card is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and papers,love the cupcakes but the last one is definitely my favourite.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete