My Blog List

Monday, September 30, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - NEW Palm Trees

 Good Morning, Friends.  Hope this finds you all  rested and having a great Monday.  Not so sure I am feeling rested, but I am sure it will be a good day.  Thinking positive.  ~Smile~

Today I am showcasing the NEW Palm Tree Stamp that Blue Knight has recently added to their store.  I really love it.  I am showing the stamp on a piece of Designer Paper, my favorite, and one that is on white card stock.


I stamped the Palm Trees on the Day Sky 3 Designer Paper.  I colored the image with Copic Markers.  It really made a beautiful, but quick card.  I will be making duplicates of it.


I stamped the Palm Trees and the birds on the white card stock.  I colored the image using Copic Markers.  

I hope you enjoyed the cards today.  Have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Love both cards and the stamps-but fabulous atmospheric result on the D, paper-brilliant.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, we were on vacation last week and I enjoyed all the palm trees. Your cards are a nice reminder. Beautiful backgrounds (patterned paper and clouds) and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cards but that first one is pretty cool, like the warmer colors I guess.

    ReplyDelete