My Blog List

Monday, September 23, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Stormy Skies Designer Paper with Blue Knight Stamps

 Good Morning, Friends.  Hope this finds you well and off to the start of a wonderful week.  It won't belong before we start to see lower temps now that we are officially into Fall.  I love the crisp Fall weather, but I do not look forward to those chilly day so Winter that will follow.

Today I am sharing two cards with you using the Blue Knight Stormy Skies Designer Paper.  I think this is my favorite paper pad so far. 

I started this card off by stamping the Silhouette Mountain River stamp on a piece the 
Stormy Skies Designer Paper.  I decide to stamp a sentiment on it from the Birthday Wishes stamp set.


I used the Windmill and Corn stamp set for this one.  I stamped it directly on the Stormy Skies Designer Paper.   I love the the lightning in on this one.    I then stamped the sentiment from the Verses 2 stamp set.

Thank you, for coming by today.  It is always good to see you here.  Have a fabulous day.

2 comments: