My Blog List

Monday, September 9, 2019

Blue Knight Silhouette Stag with Frame

I decided to make just one more card with my Blue Knight Silhouette Stag stamp set before I put it away.  This just might be my favorite one.  I used my Pan Pastels, I am really enjoying using them, especially with my silhouettes.  They sure make quick cards.  The longest part of making this card was deciding my design and papers.  It usually takes me forever because I think my paper needs to match perfectly.  (I always do my image first without thinking about paper-Some day I will learn)  Ha, Ha, Ha.

The colors I used on my card were Permanent Red, Magenta, Orange, Yellow,Violet and Ulta Marine Blue.  I mixed a lot of the colors.    I generally work with them until I get the vivid colors I want.  I like the way the bright colors pop on the black card stock.

Hope you are having a good Monday.  Have a great week.


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!! The colors are so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These deep rich colors make your card just pop and accentuate the regal image of the buck! Picking out just the right colors and papers does take time but you nailed this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design with that gorgeous sky and great stag silhouette. Another one I want to own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! this is stunning, love the colours.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, a fabulous background and elegant silhouette stag - a beautiful card.
    I'm playing catch up at the moment, I have been on holiday for a week and have also been having a major sort out in my craft room.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card, beautiful design and your background is beyond words!

    ReplyDelete