My Blog List

Friday, September 6, 2019

QKR One Sick Puppy

I am filling in over at QKR Stampede Blog.  I made this card using the image Sick as a Dog and the
sentiment One Sick Puppy.  These stamps come in both digital and rubber stamps.  I really like this image.  For some reason, I always do this pup in blue colors.  Maybe because if the dog was female  and in imaginary life you would see her at the stove cooking in a pink cast with a thermometer in her mouth and a couple little pups hanging on her hips.   I know, I will never make a living doing stand up comedy so I will be quite.   LOL

You all have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Aw, I just want to hug the sick puppy!! Beautiful card to cheer someone up!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, such a sweet image! Fabulous Get well card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! That sure does look like the sweet puppy is feeling blah! But he works great on your Get Well card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your comments on this card made me laugh out loud - a good way to start the day!! This is the perfect card for someone feeling under the weather - I do like it in blue, but your pink version would work well too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolute joy Connie, such a wonderful sentiment too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your thinking about the female version lol.I love the cute image and yes looks typically male!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete