My Blog List

Monday, September 16, 2019

Path To The Barn

I am back with another card for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps New Release.  I used the Path to the Barn stamp for this one.   It is being featured on the Blue Knight Blog today.    I colored my image using Copics.  I sponged the clouds using the  Heidi Pettie Cloud Template and turquoise ink.

Blue Knight Stamps is doing a September New Release giveaway!   Head over to the FANS OF BLUE KNIGHT RUBBER STAMPS Facebook group 
HERE,  to enter!
I am glad you stopped in today.  Good luck on the Fans of Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Facebook page drawing.  

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous scene stamp and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring of the barn scene design. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully serene scene - a country barn in a peaceful setting - your coloring is perfect, and of course the sky is gorgeous!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous scene!! The colors are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley, love this stamp and what you have done with it ! The brilliant colors bring out the details of this stamp ,all the way to the wonderful clouds ! 🎈🐢🐒🐢

    ReplyDelete
  6. The path sure does draw you into the wonderful little scene. Gorgeous card and image x

    ReplyDelete