My Blog List

Monday, January 31, 2022

I Miss Your Face

 Here we are and it is Monday again.  Time for a new post using a newly released stamp by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps called "I Miss Your Face".    I love this sweet set, I will be using it a lot.  



I started by stamping my image on white card stock and coloring it with Copic Markers.  I cut mats using black CS, Designer Paper and a bright pink piece of CS.  These were adhered to the card base.  I then stamped the sentiment on white CS, cut it out and adhered it acrosss the upper corner of my card.


I really was happy with this card.  I started by using a Pawprint embossing folder and white  card stock. I put a piece of ribbon around the embossed piece.  I, then, adhered it to the card mat and base.  I stamped my image on white card stock.  I colored it with Copics.  I used a Whimsy" stamp die edger to cut the around the image panel.  I also cut a black mat to attach it too.  I adhered the image to the card.

Thank you, for coming by and I hoped you liked my cards.  



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards and stamps-love the little scene
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both versions are fabulous! I love this stamp too and your pretty designs and gorgeous colouring bring it to life beautifully.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful image Shirley, and I love how you've used it in your designs, two wonderful cards, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable image, Shirley - no wonder you love it so much!! Love the colors you used to brighten up this happy card, and your new Whimsy edger sure makes the image pop on the second card! Too adorable for words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, beautiful coloring. I like all the deep colors on the first one and that die edger is striking on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image and two fabulous cards. Extra loving the paw embossing and the shaped edging on your second card Shirley x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! what an adorable image, beautifully shown off Shirley. I love the colours and occasions you used them for.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing this image in the two different colourways - beautifully coloured too and I particularly like the design of the second card as it's a bit unusual.

    ReplyDelete