My Blog List

Monday, January 24, 2022

Tell Me The Story

Hello,  today I am back with a couple of cards made with a new release from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  This stamp is a background stamp called "Tell Me A Story". 



I will start with my favorite card first.   I paired the background stamp with the Dad and I stamp.  I thought these were perfect together.  Dad and son are out on the creek bank and Dad is telling him about Jesus.  So sweet!   I started by stamping my background stamp on a piece of blue card stock.  Next I stamped the silhouette stamp over it.   I made blue and black mats to go with it and adhered them to the card with the image.


I started by using a Catherine Pooler ink and stamped it on pink card stock.  I then stamped the bassinet on white card stock and on designer paper.  I then colored the image using Copic Markers.  I fussy cut the card stock image and the designer paper bassinet skirt and added it to the bassinet. (I am a fan of paper piecing)  I adhered the bassinet to the background panel.  I made two mats and adhered the main panel along with the mats to the card base.  It was a fun card to make.

Thank you, so much, for stopping in for a visit today.  Hope to see you again soon.

8 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful background stamp and you have paired it so perfectly in both of your cards Shirley, beautiful and meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just GOrgeous! Such a large background stamp too.
    LOve your paper piecing, perfect for the crib.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the music score as your background for the silhouette scene and the sweet baby girls card is adorable.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea to back the images with the music and message Shirley, gorgeous cards.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a tender moment caught on your first card - that is my favorite too! The paper piecing on the second one gives this baby card such a special effect with the Tell Me a Story stamp - delightfully touching as a background!Precious cards, BOTH, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are fabulous. I'm really loving that background stamp. I see so many ways to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous cards, I love the background stamp and you have used it in two totally different designs - great inspiration.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty! I am always partial to a card with a music background. And both cards are so different! Well done!

    ReplyDelete