My Blog List

Friday, January 21, 2022

Skeleton Birthday

 Hello Friends.  Hope this finds you all well and keeping warm.  In my region, we are having some pretty cold temps.  I will not rush Old Man Winter yet, but I will be ready for Spring so I can get outside.  I don't like complete hibernation.  ~grin~

Today I am sharing a couple of cards made with Crackerbox Stamps.  I recently found this company and I like their humorous stamps especially the I have on my card today.  I used the Skeleton Birthday and Sniff You First.   One of my cards will go to my husbands best friend.  It will make him laugh.


Thank you, for stopping by today.  I appreciate your visits and nice comments.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun cards and sentiments =perfect for the image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are these Shirley! Great for a masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cards, such a fun image and great sentiment - I hope your husband's friend has a good sense of humour.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun sentiments and great masculine cards x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun cards Shirley, a great image and the sentiment is fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You tickled my funny bond with these cards - they are guaranteed to make whoever you send them to break into laughter!! Love the colors too! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! These are just so much fun and fabulous, who couldn't laugh at these stamps. Love your cards Shirley.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun sentiment on these cards Shirley and two great masculine cards.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete