My Blog List

Monday, October 3, 2022

Coastal Pines- Fall

 Hello Everyone.  It is a nice Fall day in my nighborhood today.  The mornings are starting to feel just a little crisp.  I can handle this, but I will whine really loud when it gets colder.

Today I am sharing a card I made using the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Coastal Pines and Bible Verses 2.   I stamped my image on white Cardstock.  I then used the Pan Pastel Sunrise Palette and sponges to create the background.  I added a little more red to it this time to give the bright Fall sky.


Thank you, for stopping in today to take a look at my card.  Have a wonderful day.


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous scene love the stamped trees and brilliant Autumn sky
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Autumn sky scene, the colours at this time of year are so lovely.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete