My Blog List

Monday, October 24, 2022

Fay's Bridge-Fall

 Hello, I am back with another Blue Knight Card today using the Fay's Bridge stamp.


I started by stamping the Fay's Bridge image on white card stock. I colored my image using Copic Markers.  I have yellow leaves colored in my trees as the beginning of the leaves turning for Fall.  
I then stamped ducks from the Scenic Lake stamp set,  I colored them with Copic and fussy cut them.  I adhered them to the main image.  I used the One Line sentiment from the Blessing stamp set.
Thank you, for stopping by today.  

3 comments:

  1. I love all your beautiful stamped scenes and fabulous colouring
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scene and I like the little yellow ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! This is gorgeous, what a restful and wonderful scene you created with your fab colouring.

    ReplyDelete