My Blog List

Monday, March 13, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps-Buck, Doe and Fawn Die

 Good Morning, everyone.  Hope you all had a great weekend and ready to get your  new week started.  Today I am sharing cards I  made with the NEW Blue Knight Buck Doe and Fawn die.

For my first card I chose some buffalo check designer paper and Gold card stock to showcase the red buck.  Mr. Buck was cut using the new die and I wanted to use a light weigh card board for him.  I had a cookie box that was empty and waiting for a project.  This was the perfect project to recycle the pretty card board box.  The accessories I used were circle dies and a Merry Christmas die.



This second card was actually my favorite of the two.  I used the same buffalo check that I used above and a piece of Recollections designer paper with a snowy train track on it.  I used the corner of it which is mainly just snow and a snow piece of the train track.  I cut my deer using the Buck, Doe and Fawn die to cut the deer.  The sentiment is from the Christmas Koala stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed the cards today.  I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to check out my cards.


3 comments:

  1. Both beautiful Christmas cards love the check paper,great snowy background and the magnificent stags
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tartan backgrounds on both these gorgeous cards.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete