My Blog List

Monday, March 27, 2023

Blue Knight Regal Buck Stencil

 Hello Stamping Friends, it is Monday and time for another post using Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  I am featuring cards made with the new Regal Buck Stencil.  



I started by using the thin layer of the stencil and sponging in the Buck with ink.  The next step was to use the thick layer of the stencil and stamp the image (Dense Forest) over it.  The sentiment I used is from the One Line Sentiment Happy Any Day.
I made this card a little different than the first one.  I stamped the Dictionary Page background stamp on my card stock.  I then used the thin layer of the Regal Buck Stencil and sponged lt brown ink over it.  I used the same sentiment on this one that I used on the first one.  

Blue Knight has several stamp through Stencils in the 

Thank you, for coming by today.  Hope you have a wonderful week.


6 comments:

  1. I love the regal buck stencil looks great stamped on the book page or wih the scene stamped inside
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, and so different with the same stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That's a neat stencil and your make some wonderful cards using it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards using this silhouette technique.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous stencil and wonderful cards, beautifull designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete