My Blog List

Monday, March 20, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Chickadee in the Woods Die and Stamp

 Hello, hope this finds you all well and enjoying the first day of Spring in your neighborhood.  It is a very cold in my neck of the woods and definitely does not feel like Spring.

Today I am sharing cards made with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps made with the Chickadee in the Woods Stamps and Chickadee in the Wood DIE.

Both of these cards were stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic Markers.  I used the Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil to make the clouds.

The First card I used the Chickadee in the Woods die and a sentiment from Come Let us Adore Him.

The second card, I used Chickadee in the Woods Die and the Buck, Doe and Fawn Die.

I seem to have a problem with adding my links in color.  They are all suppose to be in blue, but most of the time they print in black no matter how many times I go back in to make them blue.  Any suggestions on how to fix this problem would be appreciated.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Hope to see you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and I love, love, love the scenes! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful scenes Shirley, and how different they look although using the same stamps, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You colored these cards so nicely!

    ReplyDelete