My Blog List

Monday, May 1, 2023

Blue Knight Momma Bear Stencil

 Hello, today I am sharing cards that I made with the NEW Momma Bear Stencil and Stamp Through set from the Blue Knight Rubber Stamp store.

For this card, I started by using the thicker stencil  and brushing Baked Brown Sugar ink on the bear.    I removed the thick stencil and put the thin one over the bear.  I used Momma Bear and Friends stamp to stamp the bears.  I liked that I had the smaller bears going in a different direction so it looks like they are passing in the woods.  I used the Seasonal Woodland Stamp to stamp the branches over the bear.


 

I started this card by using the thinker stencil and using brown ink.  I cut a corner off an Terry cloth bath towel (I don't think my husband will miss that part of his towel.  :). Just kidding. I used an old towel) to apply the ink over the bear to give the bear a furry look.  I then took the bear shaped stencil to put over the bear by applying repositional ink.  I sponged blue distress ink over the rest of the white panel.  I removed the bear stencil.  I used Silhouette Cattails stamp to stamp over the bear.   I chose to use two sentiments from the Blessing one line sentiment to complete my card.

       Thank you, for coming by today.  I hope you enjoyed the

the cards.

P.S. blogger is not cooperating today.  I was unable to correct the margin.


        

        

 

5 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards using this lovely bear stencil.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and Bear stencil,love how you created the textured fur
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first card is so unique and I love the way the little bears are going in the opposite direction too. They really do look like they're passing in the forest! Fantastic! The second card is equally wonderful and I'm going to have to remember how you inked up the bear with the wash cloth. It looks like fur for sure! Two great cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! what wonderful bears, love the multiple bears, and the towel trick is ingenious, looks so good. Super cards as always Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards, these are so creative and love the bears!

    ReplyDelete