My Blog List

Monday, May 22, 2023

Blue Knight rubber Stamps Maple Leaf stencil

 Good Morning, Friends.  I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to start the new week.  I am sharing card with you this morning made with the Blue Knight Maple Leaf Stencil and Stamp Through set.


I started this card my using the thick stencil and sponging Catherine Poole ink over the Maple Leaf.  I fussy cut the leaf and adhered it to black cardstock.  I like the look, but it does remind me of Halloween with the colors I chose.  I used the thin stencil and  stamped the Silhouette Stag the Maple Leaf.  I used the Happy Any Day one line sentiment.

I used the Egret And Waterway Stamp on this card.

Thanks, for stopping in today.

9 comments:

  1. I think it's beautiful and doesn't look like Halloween at all to me. Love that bright orange!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Shirley, as for looking like Halloween, sorry, can't agree, it is like a very bright end of sundown and the "Leader" is making sure all is in place. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabulous maple leaf stencil and majestic stag-and agree with previous comments doesn't suggest Halloween to me either-love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stencil cards are amazing, the stag card is gorgeous-does not look like Halloween at all, and the egret card is stunning, we have a lot of egrets and they are so amazing to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first is very bold and striking in it's colours and silhouette design and the second has a wonderful peaceful feel, love them both.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great pair of cards! I absolutely LOVE the image of the stag within the maple leaf and those vibrant, striking colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both these cards are stunning. I love the stag one 👍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, I really like this technique, especially with the leaf and your bottom scene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully made cards! They make me want to get my stencils out!

    ReplyDelete