My Blog List

Monday, April 24, 2023

Blue Knight Climbing Kitten Stamp and Die

 Hello, everyone.  Today I am sharing cards that I made using Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  I used the Climbing Kitten stamp and the NEW matching climbing kitten die.

For the first card I colored the Image with Copic Markers.  I then cut the image out with the new Climbing Kitten Die.   This die sure makes it easy.  The sentiment is from the Congrats One Line sentiment.

For the second card I stamped the climbing Kitten image and used the matching die to cut it out.  I, then, used the circle die to cut it out.  I colored the image with Copic.  I used the Birthday Wishes for the sentiment.  I used a card die to cut out the pattern paper that I used.  

Thank you, so much, for coming by today.  Hope you have a great week.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring on that kitty - in both cards! Love the designs on both too. So pretty and super cute cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards but the first is my favourite,love the cute kitty and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both such darling creations! Loving your color choices on each, and the kitties are so sweet! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness they are both so cute, of course I love the first one more because it reminds me of my cat and the look of Autumn leaves with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very cute cards using this lovely kitty image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such darling kittens, and like the two different design's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant cards Shirley, love the cat in the tree and how you used each one. Super work. xx

    ReplyDelete