My Blog List

Monday, June 5, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Hummingbirds

 Hi, this week I am featuring two cards that I made with the Blue Knight  Rubber Stamps - Hummingbirds.  So far, I haven't met anyone who said they did not like hummingbirds.  I put my feeder out every year and look forward to their arrival.


For the first card I stamped my image, Half Bouquet, on my card stock.  I colored the image using Copic Markers.  I used a Heidi Pettie cloud stencil and tempting turquoise ink to make the clouds.  I stamped a small bird from the Hummingbirds stamp set on a small piece of white card stock.  I colored it yellow with a red tie on his neck.  I have not seen any yellow ones, but probably somewhere around the world, there just might be one like this one.  ~grin~  I fussy cut it, popped it up with dimensions and placed it over the flowers.   I added the  Thank You one line sentiment.

For my second card, I used the Lily Pond Stamp set.  I like the way this turned out.  The Lily Pond stamp was so perfect with the hummingbird.

Thank you, for checking out my cards today.



4 comments:

  1. Two awesome cards, like the half boquet with your lovely coloring and the yellow hummingbird, and the second scene is darling, I like how you have the frog looking right at the hummingbird! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fabulous cards and love the beautifully coloured flowers and the pond scene
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both such beautiful cards Shirley, no I too don't know anyone who doesn't like hummingbirds. How lovely that they come to your garden, I've never seen one in real life, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both gorgeous, such lovely flowers to go with your sweet hummingbird on the first and the pond scene reminds me of a park not to far away :)

    ReplyDelete