My Blog List

Monday, December 11, 2023

Blue Knight - Seaside Cottage

 Good Monday Morning, to you.  I am back with another post with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  Today I have made cards using the Seaside Cottage Rubber Stamp and the Designer Day Paper  and THE DESIGNER DAY SKY 2 PAPER.

I started off on this card by stamping the Seaside Cottage image on the Blue Knight Designer Paper-Day.  I colored the image using my Copic Markers. 
I did the same with this card.  I used the Day Sky 2 Designer paper on this one.  I also used the Six Hot Air Balloons stamps on this card.  Love the balloons, they make me smile every time I see them.
I am loving the new designer papers. They make beautiful cards.

Thank you, for stopping by today.  I really appreciate your visits.

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, like your bright coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both versions with amazing coloring. The little cottage looks like the perfect vacation spot and those clouds in the sky look amazing with the balloons! NJ on both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they look so different with the colour variations! Gorgeous colouring! I like how you added the hot air balloons and birds on the second one! Beautiful work! I'm a new follower - wishing you a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these cards - so different expecially with adding the hot air balloons.

    ReplyDelete