My Blog List

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Blue Knight Lighthouse on the Beach

Hello Friends,  today I am sharing a couple of cards that I made with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Lighthouse on the Beach.  I also used Blue Knight Designer Paper with the images.



For my first card, I chose the Day Designer Paper.  I stamped my image directly on the designer paper.  I used Copics to color the the rocks and the water.  I stamped Six Hot Air Balloons on white card stock and used the Six Hot Air Balloons Dies to cut them out.  I adhered them to the card front.  I stamped the sentiment and made my mats to complete this card.

For the second card I stamped the image on the Designer Paper. I made a mask for the moon.  I stamped the sentiment from the Ocean Wave stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed my cards.  I appreciate you coming by and I hope you will come back again Soon.





4 comments:

  1. These are awesome, those papers are fabulous and like the lighthouses (and Balloons) I like all things nautical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful cards and love the lighthouses
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very beautiful cards Shirley, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two stunning cards - and background is perfect for the light houses and balloons.

    ReplyDelete