My Blog List

Monday, December 4, 2023

Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly-Blue Knight Rubber Stamps

 Hello, Stamping Friends.  Today I am sharing cards made with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps-Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly stamp.


Both of these cards were made by stamping the butterfly directly on the papers.  The backgrounds was made using various sprays that I have in my stash.  I like using this butterfly on colorful papers.  I use it on a lot of sympathy cards.

Thank you, for stopping by today.  I hope you have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful butterflies and fabulous backgrounds.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, great backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one beautiful stamp and you have done it proud with the cards you have made the colours are so lovely
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete