My Blog List

Monday, February 19, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Forest Animals-Raccoons.

Welcome Back,  Everyone.  Today on my blog I am featuring little Forest Animals-Raccoons from the Forest Animal Stamps.

I started off by stamping the Pines and Distant Mountains stamp set on Blue Knight Day 2 Designer Paper. I am loving the new designer paper.  One can make a lot of gorgeous cards using this pretty paper.I stamped two raccoons on the main panel and that was the finish of my cards.


For this card, I used Dense Forest stamp set with the Raccoons on the main panel.  I applied pan pastels to the background to create the sky. I used a sentiment from the One Line Sentiments Sincere Condolences.

Thank you, once again, for coming by.  Have a good week.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, great scene and backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards and backgrounds.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two brilliant cards Shirley love them both but i must admit the first one steals my heart excellent work
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards, I love the sky on the first one.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete