My Blog List

Monday, February 5, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Silhouette Buffalo

 Hello, Friends.  I am back with a couple of cards to share with you that I made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps-Silhouette Buffalo.  There are three sizes of Buffalo in this set.

For this card, I stamped the Farmland image on card stock and colored it with Copic Markers.  I used the Heidi Pettie Cloud stencil from Blue Knight  to make the clouds.  To finish my main panel, I stamped the Buffalo in the middle of the field.

I stamped the Heidi's Tree Stamp on white Card stock.  I used green gum ball ink to sponge on for the grass.  I sponged my sky using turquoise ink nd a Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil to create the sky.  I stamped the buffalo using the silhouette buffalo  small stamp.  The sentiment I used is from the Congrats One Line Sentiment.

Thank you, for stopping by today.  I certainly appreciate it.  Have a good week and please come back.

4 comments:

  1. Two fantastic creations I love the scenes with the Buffalo an animal that I love, mind you I love them all, I remember seeing one when I visited America many years ago big beasts but awesome just like your cards
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a treat for the eye to visit your blog and see what lovely creations you have made - these two are fabulous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! Two wonderful scenes and like the sentiment you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing your beautiful cards in different ways Shirley, you never disappoint. x

    ReplyDelete