My Blog List

Monday, February 12, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Seagull and Pier

 Good Morning, Stampers.  I am happy to have you tune in to join me today.  I am featuring two cards today using the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps-Seagull and Pier.

I started my first card by stamping the silhouette Seagull and Pier stamp and Birds on pattern paper, from my stash,  on patterned paper.  I stamped the sentiment from the Ocean Waves stamp set on white card stock.  I used Paper Studio designer paper behind the first panel to give it some added color.

For this card I chose a piece of Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Day Designer Paper.  I stamped the image on it and added a sentiment from the Lucky You One Line Sentiment 

4 comments:

  1. OH! Each one takes me to the sea, great atmosphere on these cards Shirley. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fabulous cards and really love the sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning, fabulous images and patterned paper for your background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards with that silhouette image and it's amazing how paper can change the overall look to something quite different. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete