My Blog List

Monday, August 19, 2024

Blue Knight Church with Steeple

Good Morning, my crafting friends.  I trust you all had a great weekend and are ready for a brand new week.  

Today I am sharing cards I made with the NEW Church with Steeple stamp.  


I started this card by stamping the church and the Blessing sentiment on my white card stock.  I colored the windows, bell and the trees with Copic Markers.  I used the Heidi Pettie Cloud stencil and tempting turquoise ink to make the cloud.  I put added some blue ink around on the snow. 


I stamped the church on Day Sky 2 Designer Paper.  The sentiment I used is from the Bible Verse 2 Stamp set.  I loved the way this image looked on the designer paper and thought it did not need any coloring.  It is perfect just the way it is.  How about that for a quick card!

Thank you, for stopping in today.  I appreciate your visits and comments.  You all have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

  1. Two beautiful creations I love that samp you have used it is perfect for all year round wonderful cards
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamp and two beautiful cards.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, like both the colored one and the second one is perfect just like it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both backgrounds are great with this church stamp!

    ReplyDelete