My Blog List

Monday, August 12, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Milk Can and Barn

 Hello Stamping Friends,  I hope this is the start of a great week for you.  It is hard to believe this is the second week of August.  Summer is going by fast.

Today I am sharing cards with you that I made with the Blue Knight Milk Can and Barn stamp set.  I also used some of the Blue Knight Designer Paper.  

I started out by stamping my image on Day 2 Sky Designer paper.    I colored the image using Copic Markers.    I stamped a tractor from the tractor stamp set  white card stock. I colored it with Copic and cut it out to adhere to my card front.  The Sentiment is from the Palm Tree Beach Stamp set.

This card was started using another piece of the Day 2 Sky designer paper.  I stamped the image and colored it.  I used the Silhouette Buffalo stamps and the sentiment is from the Coastal Pines set.

Thank you, so much, for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Love your cards and stamps-Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog too-much appreciated.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love how you showcase your stamps the scenes you create are fabulous always seems somewhere I would like to be beautiful work
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete