My Blog List

Monday, August 5, 2024

Blue Knight - The View From My Yard

 Hello and Happy Monday to you.  Today I am sharing cards that I made with one of Blue Knight's Newest Stamp called The View From My Yard.  


I started this card by stamping the image on Blue Knight's Designer Paper Day Sky.  I colored the fence and the birds using Copic Markers.  Next I stamped the branches from the Silhouette Birds and Branches Stamp set.  I finished my card by stamping the sentiment from the Thank You One Line Sentiment.

I stamped the image on my Blue Knight Day Designer Paper and colored the fence and birds with Copic's.  I added the Branches from the Silhouette Cat-tails stamp set.  I used the Did You Know One Line Sentiment set to finish up my card.  

Thank you, for stopping by to take a look at my cards.  I hope you have a great week.

6 comments:

  1. The variance between the night and day view looks amazing. I love the little birds on the fence and those skies are just fabulous, plus the sentiment on the 2nd card is definitely a keeper! NJ on both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't choose between either cards!
    Such a FABulous scene and amazing colours.
    LOve them both x
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so pretty Shirley, lovely colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new set, your cards are fabulous, you do amazing things with patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely, like the day time and early evening stages of the day with the same set :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super stamps you have used and the scenes are perfect I love them both
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete