My Blog List

Monday, July 13, 2026

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Be Kind Anyway

 Hello Crafty Friends, I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday, this far, on this new week.  Mine is going okay, I had an appointment out of the area this morning and I just got home.  Happy to be home, that is for sure.  The older I get the more I get the saying, "There is no place like home".

Today I am sharing cards that I made with Blue Knight's newest background stamp called "Be Kind Anyway".


This card was really easy to make.  I stamped the background on my designer paper and then stamped the Real Love image over it.  I thought the stamp was perfect over this background.


I stamped my Be Kind Anyway stamp on the designer paper.  I stamped the image from Girls with Pets over the background to complete this card.

Thank you, so much, for coming by to check out my cards.  I appreciate it so much.

2 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards and you are right the stamps look perfect over the background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, like the words on the background, papers are beautiful and great choice of images with it!

    ReplyDelete