Good Morning Friends, I don't know about where you live, but we have sure had some really hot weather the last week or so. We had two days this week that it cooled down, but yesterday it came back with the extreme heat. Today is suppose to be really warm, too.
Blue Knight has some really cute NEW Snowman Stamps that I am showcasing on my cards today. They are really cute and also have matching snowman dies to go with them. There are four sizes of snowmen in this set plus the Merry Christmas sentiment.
I started this card by stamping the Tree and Snowy Field stamp directly to white card stock. I, then, used the Cloud Stencil and Distress inks to make the sky. Next I stamped the snowmen on scraps of white card stock and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the Snowman Dies to cut them out and adhere them to my card. I took the die for the Merry Christmas and placed it on white card stock. I left the sentiment in the die and stamped the snowman on it while in the die. This seems to work out really well for getting it to come out perfect.
I started out with cutting some snowy designer paper to use for this card. I used the Merry Christmas sentiment and the snowman family with the dies to cut them out and them colored with Copic markers.
I really like this set and I can see me using it a lot. I love both of these cards and cannot pick a favorite.
Thank you for stopping in today. I appreciate you looking at my cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment