My Blog List

Monday, July 20, 2026

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Silhouette Trees on a Hill

 Good Morning, my crafty friends.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and woke up feeling rested to start the new week.

Today I am sharing cards that I made using the NEW Blue Knight Silhouette Trees on the Hill stamps.  It is really easy to make a beautiful card with this stamp.



I started this card by stamping the My Country Tis of Thee background stamp on a piece of white card stock.  I, then added clouds using the Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil and blue inks.  I stamped the Silhouette Trees over the background stamp to complete my card.


This card was started by stamping the Silhouette Trees on a Hill and the sentiment from this set on a piece of designer paper.  I added the mats and adhered them together to complete my card.

Thank you, for coming by today for a visit.  It is always good to have visitors.  Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment