Hello, Friends. I hope this finds you all ready for Monday and are off to a great week. We have had a little reprieve from the heat, but it is suppose to be gearing up for some more hot and humid days.
Today I am going to share some cards that I made using the NEW Blue Knight Bark Background.
I started this card by using some distress ink and stamping the Bark image on Card stock. I stamped the Family is Everything, a cute raccoon image, on card stock and fussy cut it to adhere it over the Bark . The raccoons were colored with Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment on white Card stock, used a die to cut it out and added it to my card as the last step before matting and attaching to the card base.
I stamped the background on card stock using distress ink. I stamped the Mama Bear and Friends stamp over it and added the sentiment to complete this card.
Thanks, so much, for stopping by today. I hope you liked the cards. Have a great week.
Both great cards, love the fabulous bark image stamp, really cute Raccoons and silhouette Bears.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Fabulous cards, the bark background is fabulous and darling raccoons, and like the bears and sentiment on it also!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing duo. The bark looks so real, Love the sentiment too. Great work. x
ReplyDeleteWow the bark background stamp is the closest I have seen to real bark. Both card are great. Happy day to you!
ReplyDeletecindys-greencricut
They are both so amazing!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog
ReplyDeletePlease read my post
ReplyDelete