Good Morning, my crafty friends. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and woke up feeling rested to start the new week.
Today I am sharing cards that I made using the NEW Blue Knight Silhouette Trees on the Hill stamps. It is really easy to make a beautiful card with this stamp.
I started this card by stamping the My Country Tis of Thee background stamp on a piece of white card stock. I, then added clouds using the Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil and blue inks. I stamped the Silhouette Trees over the background stamp to complete my card.
This card was started by stamping the Silhouette Trees on a Hill and the sentiment from this set on a piece of designer paper. I added the mats and adhered them together to complete my card.
Thank you, for coming by today for a visit. It is always good to have visitors. Have a great week.
Two beautiful tree scenes, like the background of stenciling and the song on the first and great background paper for the second!
ReplyDeleteBoth beautiful cards, love the tree and song stamps and both great backgrounds.
ReplyDeleteCarol x