My Blog List

Monday, August 23, 2021

Chickadee in the Woods

Happy Monday, Friends.   I am back with two more cards to share with you featuring the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Chickadee in the Woods.   


For my first card, I started off by stamping the image on white card stock and colored it using Copic Markers.  Once it was colored I used my Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil and Distress Inks to create the sky.

For the second card I did everything the same except using different colors of ink for the sky and I added moose from the
Silhouette Moose stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed the cards today.  Have a wonderful week.


9 comments:

  1. Two completely different looking cards with the adorable and wonderful chickadee stamp and again 'WOW' to those clouds Shirley x. Great cards and fabulous scenes x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene cards. I love how you changed each a bit with a different bird or the moose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous cards Shirley, love the different colours and the addition of the moose in the bottom scene, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and backgrounds! And, beautiful scenery! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both beautiful cards and scenes-love the second one with the moose and pink clouds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are AMAZING! Love the brightness of the early morning sunrise being greeted by the bird’s song, snd the evening walk by the pair of moose. Great cards for lots of different occasions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both scenes are gorgeous and those clouds look fabulous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous scenes and like the colors on your beautiful clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards...and as others have said before me..and they are so right... The clous are fabulous! Very nicely done cards!

    ReplyDelete