My Blog List

Monday, August 9, 2021

Ellie the Elephant

 Hello Friends,  I am back today with a couple more cards from the latest release from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  The stamp set I am showcasing today is "Ellie the Elephant".  This is a really cute set and I enjoyed working with it.


Both of the cards were primarily the same. The first one has a different design that includes designer paper.  I stamped the images and sentiments on white card stock using black ink.  The sentiment on the pink card is from the Baby Bassinet stamp set, another cute set and it has three sentiments. I colored the image with Copic Markers.  The clouds were made with distress inks and a Heidi Pettie cloud stencil.  I suppose you have guessed I like using this stencil.  :). 

Thank you, for joining me today and I hope to see you again soon.




9 comments:

  1. Elli is so adorable and your coloring and designs are fabulous Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both designs and colors showcase Elli in such a cute way! Those clouds look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and adorable Elli and what fabulous cards and of course loving those clouds Shirley x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of them, very cute and adorable little elephant image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see this Ellie stamp as an adorable welcome baby card or a first birthday card for either boy or girl!! Great coloring as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellie is a cutie and I love the cards you made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both gorgeous cards love the cute Ellie stamp and the pretty papers on the pink one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've brought Ellie to life - she is adorable and your coloring perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ adorable cards! great designs!

    ReplyDelete