My Blog List

Monday, August 30, 2021

Light of the World

 Today I am going to share with you two cards that I made using Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Light Of the World.    This set comes with the main image, the star and two sentiments.



The first card was made by stamping the image on poster board that already had this night time sky.  I purchased the poster at Hobby Lobby.  I stamped my image/sentiment on the poster board and my card was compete.  

 

The Second card was made by stamping the image/sentiment on white card stock.   I colored the city and the star.  The sky was then sponged using distress inks.  I colored the the star and the city using Copic Markers.  

 

Thanks, again, for coming by and checking out my cards.  It is much appreciated.  Have a wonderful week.  

 

 

 



 

         

 


 

8 comments:

  1. Both are so gorgeous! Perfect card design for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that this position of the 3 kings shows the 'wonder' of the moment as they look at the skies and Star of Bethlehem. Using the sky poster was brilliant, but even the card when the sky is sponged in and the Star is illuminated is striking. Simple card to make for Christmas this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Girl, these are so, so gorgeous! I especially love the one that you sponged the night sky - it's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both gorgeous cards and stamps,love both the skies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are stunning silhouette cards, a beautiful subject and gorgeous backgrounds on each.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely stunning, great image and backgrounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always beautiful coloring on these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful silhouette image and both cards look amazing Shirley x.

    ReplyDelete