My Blog List

Monday, May 30, 2022

Blue Knight Treasure Chest

 Hello There, hope you all are having a great day.  We have blue skies and warm temps.  We have had a lot of rain so it has been good to have a few days without rain.

Today I am sharing cards with you made with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Treasure Chest.


Both cards were made by stamping the treasure chest on white card stock and colored with Copic Markers.  I used colored stones on the first one to make it look like a real treasure.  On the second one I used clear ones to make it look like fish bubbles.  I think the bubbles are as big as the fish.  :)

Thank you, for stopping by to take a look at my cards.  



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Shirley, I love the treasure chest image and how different it looks in the change of colour pallet, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty - I love both cards - the jewels add a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both fabulous cards love the stamps and jewels
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image to let someone know they are a TREASURE in your life!! Genius idea to use the gems as "bubbles" and "jewels" to enhance your cards!! Sue XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards as always, each one draws my eyes to a different focal point which is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a wonder woman making your cards so different with just colour, fabulous work Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the under water scenes and thank you for the chuckle about the size of the bubbles on the second card Shirley x.

    ReplyDelete