My Blog List

Monday, May 9, 2022

Daisy Wagon - Blue Knight Rubber Stamps

 Today I am sharing cards that I made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Daisy Wagon.


This card was made by stamping the image on the white card stock.  I colored the image using Copic markers.  I sponged the sky with turquoise ink and using the Heidi Pettie  Reversed Cloud Stencil.  I used a Gina Marie heart border die to decorate the fence.  
This card was made the same way as the first card minus the heart border.  I chose different colors for this one.

Thank you, so much, for coming by today.  Let me know how you liked the cards for this week.  


9 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the added border on the first card! Both are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so pretty and extra loving the row of hearts on the first x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great cards love the stamps and both colourways
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two stunning cards Shirley, I'm a purple girl so I extra like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the heart border on the first card, clever thinking on that, love the different colours on each card too, always so clever Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these "Herald of Spring" cards!!! Brilliant idea to add the heart border!!! So glad we can celebrate with such a great flowery stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two super cards, The Daisy Wagon is beautiful and you have created two lovely scenes.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are fab but I'm biased towards the bottom one as red is my favourite colour :o)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete