My Blog List

Monday, May 23, 2022

Daring Adventure-Jeeps

 Hello Everyone,  Hope this finds you having a great Monday.  I know, it is hard to get with the program sometimes when it is time to  get back to the weekly grind.

Today I have a couple of cards to share with you from the new Ble Knight Rubber Stamps - Daring Adventure.  This is a perfect set for Jeep enthusiasts.  



The first card was super EASY to make.  I stamped the jeep on white card stock, colored it and fussy cut it.    I then cut the mats and added a panel of designer paper from Divinity Designs.  I adhered the pieces together and to finish my card.  


The second card was made by stamping the Blue Knight Mountains and Rivers image and sentiment on white card stock.  The image was colored using Copic Markers.    I stamped the jeep on white card  stock, colored it with Copics and fussy cut it.  I adhered the jeep to the main image and put my card together.  

Thank you, so much, for coming by for a visit today.  Have a good week.

8 comments:

  1. Both fabulous cards and scenes and the sentiment on the first was just how I felt yesterday!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what wonderful cards, I love the jeep image and your card designs are brilliant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cool cards - the red Jeep looks as though it's driving off into the sunset and the adorable pink Jeep looks ready to have some fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! my goodness Shirley, these are just gorgeous and I absolutely love the sentiments on each, so very different, card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ready to have some summer fun - what a GREAT GUY CARD!! But the pink Jeep works great for an adventurous lady!! LOVE the sunrise/sunset especially!! These are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning scenes and like the inspirational sentiments along with the pink jeep!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two super cards, I love the first one with the jeep driving into the sunset - a fabulous idea.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeepers! These are both great cards! I'm especially fond of the first one with that great sentiment, but they're both really neat!

    ReplyDelete