My Blog List

Monday, May 2, 2022

Blue Knight rubber Stamps - Born To Die

 Hello, Friends, welcome back.  It is Monday, again, which means it is time for me to share a couple of cards made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  Today, I am using the Born To Die stamp set.  This set comes with two images and two sentiments.


For my first card, I chose the cross along with the sentiment and stamped it on my designer paper (Divinity Designs).   I then,  made my mats and attached them to the card base and attached the image over them.
I basically did the same thing to this card as I did to the first one.

Both cards were both super easy once I figured out the papers that I wanted to use with the images.  The paper used here was Momenta.

Thank you, for stopping in today.  It is always good to see you.  Have a great week.

7 comments:

  1. Both beautiful card but really love the atmospheric first one-beautifully done
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I would of never guessed that was designer paper, these are stunning cards Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Shirley, what great choices of papers to show off the beautiful stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley - beautiful and meaningful cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards Shirley, a fabulous stamp set and I love how you have stamped directly on your designer paper.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I guess the only way I can get here to comment is on my chrome book!
    Love how you used DSP to make these stamps shine!! As always , you picked the perfect design for each background - I also like how you use either a black or dark colored layer to make that front DP layer stand out so well with the showcased stamp!

    ReplyDelete