My Blog List

Monday, May 16, 2022

Bird Bath - Blue Knight Rubber Stamps

 Hello, Friends.  It is time to share another new stamp from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Bird Bath.  

For my first card, I stamped the image and sentiment on white card stock.  I colored my image using Copic markers.  I sponged the sun and used a mask to cover it while I created the sky using the Heidi Pettie Reverse Cloud Stencil and turquoise ink.


This card was made like the first card without the sun.  I chose different colors of markers on this one.

Thank you, so much for stopping by and looking at my cards. Let me know what you think of them.  Have a wonderful week.


7 comments:

  1. Two super cards, you have created lovely scenes with your fabulous stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards and scenes love the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards , love the little scene and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful scene stamp and two lovely cards once again.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any cards with ducks on them and I am in....I love both of these beautiful cards Shirley x.

    ReplyDelete