My Blog List

Thursday, February 9, 2023

Blue Knight Little Country Church

 Hello, Friends.  I know you are surprised to see me on a Wednesday, but I wanted to share a card I made using the Little Country Church.  I needed a card for our pastor who is having heart surgery today.  I looked through my stamped images and I chose this church.  I then went through my scraps to pick out paper for it.  I do not do that often enough, I have bags of scraps.  I will say, it takes longer to make a card this way. :) I did have to use new card stock to make the card base.

Thank you, for coming by and checking out my card.  Have a great day.

7 comments:

  1. Really love the Church image and P.paper goes really well
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!! I know he's going to love it too. This is so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful stamp, the church image and card design work well.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, I'm sure the recipient will love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design and perfect for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely, beautiful and thoughtful card Shirley, he will appreciate it I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the perfect image for the intended recipient! Hopefully his surgery went well and he's doing good!

    ReplyDelete